Monday, December 14, 2009

Sun kissed

When I was living in Oz I used to tease Sydneysiders for the fact that they didn't know what was a sunset by the sea!



Shimbalaiê, quando vejo o sol beijando o mar
Shimbalaiê, toda vez que ele vai repousar (2x)

Ser capitã desse mundo
Poder rodar sem fronteiras
Viver um ano em segundos
Não achar sonhos besteira
Me encantar com um livro, que fale sobre vaidade
Quando mentir for preciso, poder falar a verdade

--Shimbalaiê, Maria Gadú

Sunrise in Sydney harbour

Although the sunrise was beautiful, for me that always lived on the west cost, was funny. I grew up assuming that the sun would always dye in the ocean...

Sunset in Luanda
Luanda got an amazing sunset ...

Have seen a few but so far my favorite sunrise was in Bali - Tejakula, spent 4 days there (on holidays) and still woke up every single day at 5.30 to see it!
My favorite sunset was by the frozen Baltic sea in Estonia-Parnu!!! Although in Uluwatu-Bali was pretty cool too...If you have opportunity enjoy it and of course feel free to give me your suggestions too =) I never get tired of this amazing show!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY