Friday, December 11, 2009

28/28 Malongo

Just got back from Malongo...It feels good but!




Once again I came back from somewhere, all excited and glad to get home and realized that I was just coming back to a familiar HOUSE, is a weird mix of feelings I got to say!

Is not like I'm dying here, don't get me wrong! Think I see a pattern in these "international" adventures...



Anyway I enjoyed my stay there, the training sessions were really interesting and got to know a bit more about the oil biz, my coworkers and of course the place where magic happens.

Didn't get to see much of Cabinda because we went straight from the airport to the campus. Basically just saw landscape from the short bus window ... but it looks beautiful =)

Just not sure if I would be able to do the 28/28 shift!!! They tried not to scare us but was clear that wasn't easy to count the days!!! Asking how was Luanda? Talking about their kids, wife and the reality of half a life time!

I don't know...
Maybe I have to try it now, otherwise I don't see myself in the future, with kids and a lovable husband working out on a 28/28 ! It works both sides dude haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY