Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I always shared that one of my concerns about coming to Angola was the possibility to become just another Bratz locked in conds, hairdressers and cars, stupidly unaware about what is going on in front of my eyes!!!

People say that it happens eventually, that is too much of a big system to be changed, you just have to accept it and keep earning your bucks!


Well... I do believe that most people, is intelligent to realize that sometimes we're actually too small against this reality.

But why do we, intelligent, politely pay 50usd for a meal in a pseudo fancy restaurant, with poor service (I got a list) and mistreat a kid asking for 200kw in the car park!?

I'm not able to please everyone but if I can, why not at least one!!!? Hope I'm doing my bit!!!
And a "Thank you" or "Could you please" !? Won't take money out of your pocket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY