Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Explosion

It’s been 4 months since I left Portugal.

Ahhhhhhh Time flies here…Maybe there too!!! Have you been missing me?? =)

I actually asked a friend one time:“Hey, does it feels to you that I haven’t been there for a 1 year?”

I reckon, I just wanted to know if my spot wasn’t taken hehehe . My middle child syndrome affected me badly!!!Lol

Can you imagine that when we were kids, I told my young sister:“You weren’t suppose to be born, you know?You came to take my place!!!”
She cried for ages... :S

Also asked My mum:“Would you cry if I die?” Lol

Don't worry I got over it, and now curiously I’m the one always running away from her lap…

Anyway… You expect that time stops, while we’re gone and only pass by the bad and boring stuff you left behind…
You might get all nostalgic and a bit jealous if you missed a party or get together, that your friends kindly post on some kind of social network, for you to check. And then you decide to come back … you're in honeymoon for the first few weeks and then starts the redundant speech…

- This is not the same thing anymore…
- Can’t believe this is still like that…
- Back in “Somewhere” wasn’t like that…

And in a blink of an eye “Carla is gone AGAIN!!!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY