Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi there!
Suddenly something came out, an inspiration, inspiration to write/blog/post entry about my school! prok prok I hate my school!!!
My school named Pribadi Pasiad Bilingual Boarding school. It located in Bandung, west java, Indonesia (lmfao) My dad chose this school with tons of hopes that I could be better and having the best future ahead. LOL
This school is a cooperation school between Indonesia&Turkey!
Like another International school we had a system here

Among the excellence of PBS are:

National Plus Curriculum
Bilingual system (Physics, Biology, Maths, Chemistry and Computer are conducted in English)
A 17-hour English lesson a week during the first semester
Science Laboratory: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Computer Lab. equipped with hotspot, LCD and electronic whiteboard.
Comfortable air conditioned classroom
Moving class system
Foreign and local teachers
Extracurricular
Sports and science clubs
Intensive guidance program
Student based education
Fully equipped girls’ and boys’ dormitory
Foreign Language (Turkish with native speaker)
Enrichment program
Study program for TOEFL, International competition and SNMPTN
Outing program and outbound
20 students per class (Elementary school), 24 students per class (high school)
Home stay program
Lunchroom and cafeteria
English language camp program
Olympiad preparation program
TV cable
Sandwich program with our sister school in Australia



  • Summer school in Australia, UK and USA(Proove! I need Proove! I doubt I doubt I doubt it!)
hey I guess few of those are bullshits(?) Just proove it!
OMG I hate my school! I don't feel comfort at all otherwise Im separate with my family. I study in bandung while my family is in depok. Different city

Actually there's Pribadi too in Depok but they didn't provide for girls. So boys only for senior high school, suck huh? Much!!!!!! SO they suggest my dad to go to Pribadi in bandung. I think my dad fell in love much with this school. SO he sent me there, I live alone! So sad, miserable,pathetic!

Im thinking to write about the negative sides of my school but it possible to get me in jail rite?
So I just wanna say, I HATE MY SCHOOL SO DAMN MUCH! I don't feel the beautiful things of high school which lots onf ppl said that high school is the best moment! but MINE IS SUCK cause I HATE MY SCHOOL!
The point is why do I have to separate with my family? Isn't easy thou! HATE I HATE I HATE IT!
Maybe if it located in same city where my parents live it'll be ok I guess
My friend from kindergarten utill junior high school are here too!
Enough to say I HATE MY SCHOOL!!!!! Ok I hope it'll bring a good opportunity for me ahead. Amen!
(If I continue it I'll be explode!!!!)
Do you love your school? Ew btw I love the teachers whose teaches me in my school. They teach nicely and give a spirit also inspire me to be better hmm I guess (?)
Im also dying to move out off this school. I hope so but I already have many best friends there thou, not easy to leave them..



Im a mean girl if i'm not telling you the good sides of this school. Here are some system/habbit/ whatever what's called
1. Usually we get a holiday longer than other exp: summer holiday 2 Months! 
2. Ramadhan. We just need to go to school about 2 weeks and the rest of it we get days off! (am I wrong?)
3. We can easily goin abroad!
4. Get a trophy bcause Pasiad loves to join many competitions! and also you can goin abroad
5. The smart board on physic lab is the coolest thing(?)
6. Often watch a movie in school hours as well
7. We met some guy came from turkey/other who has handsome faces! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) nb:not all of 'em are handsome thou
8. Etc those things that I consider as a good thing!
Pribadi has lots of awards&trophy! as I said They loves to join any kind of competitions!


I'll Love my school if it can bring to ITB easily :)
How about yours?

One more, I Hate the uniforms as well ;)



Check it out! http://mypribadi.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY