Tuesday, July 6, 2010

addicted!twitter!

Hi! it's been along time I didnt post. What's up?
My twitter account named IngeAZ
I knew this site from my friend,actually I already made an account before my friend told me but at that time I didn't get my interest to play on this site! Hmmmm firstly I fight with one of my friend and they wrote about me in her twitter, I opened it,read it and yup! Twitter such a heroine for me lmfao Im addicted to twiiter. Otherwise I love twitter than anything lol I was tweeting evryday beside of that Im a bb user thou so it make me easier to tweets and also make me more addicted hoho
When I woke up, I always grab my phone, goin to uber, watching the timeline and tweeting for sure!!!
I don't know I guess it's kinda fun share your life to others though it's like publish your own life but I guess I love to publish mine? Hoho it's like my diary thou
So how about you? Do you addicted on twitter as well? Hihi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY