Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My best's birthday!

Haia peeps! Exhausted hoop sucha really tiring day!
Today, 20July is my bestfriend's birthday, her name is Ghina.
She has her own group named SS. 2 days before her birthday, I contacted one of her friend (ss) I told 'em I'm gonna join to make a surprise for Ghina.
So We talked through blackberry messenger, We set the surprise.
Today noon I went to Citos bought a cupcake for Ghina. Then off to margo. I met Piwi,Rista& Dira they're friends of Ghina's (ss). I don't really close to them thou and felt so awkward when Im with them but yeah I throw that feel away for Ghina. hahaha lol
We picked a shoes for Ghina's birthday gift
Then We bought donuts at j.co. After finished with the whole stuffs. We gone to Ghina's house
We met again at another alley but still close with ghin's house. Decorated the cupcake&donuts all together. But sudden, we lost the candles.
I went to a bakery shop w/ ka cesa,ka billy,ka via. Idk what should I write but billy made something stupid till evryone near that shop looking at us curiously! Ah If there's billy the situation would be so you know so joyful! hahahaha then we went back to the alley.
Put the candles above the donuts. Walked to ghina's house before that we asked for ghin's sister to turning off the whole lamps in their house and actin like there's something wrong in their house.
Ka cesa was turn off the whole lamps then we walked slowly, the whole lamps already off. It's dark there's Ghina in her terrace then we came while singing "happy birthday"

Seriouly I saw her shocked face! It was so damn ugly&funny!
hahahaha It was touch her thou.
Im the one who's holding the donust with the burning candles! hahaha
So happy that it work! A minute after it we ate the donuts then Ghina invited us to eat. We ate after that we went back home. But I was still at Ghin's till maybe 10.30pm the other were already home.
Had a lil chit-chat w/ ghins. She said she appreciated&thankful for our lil surprise! Ah that words paid the whole tired feelings!
So here I am. Already at home. Blogging,sharing a lil story about my best ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY