Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hi there! Just bathed feel fresh much! Whats up!
Today is my first day in bandun,for several times. I just  spent my 2 months holiday and yap need to go back to school so here Iam! Being alone again,doin evrysingle things all just by my self.
I lived here alone,mom&dad are in our house in Depok
SO need to be an independent girl,again.
Really the hardest thing to do is the distance between me&my family. Isn't an easy thing to be through.
I cried to move to another school but I was late for the registration,in public school, school already began since 2 weeks ago.
Today morning I went here at around 8am along our way when my dad asked about something or joking or just wanna start a chit chat I just blew him off. I hate him for a moment! SHIT why do I have to doing these kind of stuffs otherwise Im still 16! FUCK why do I hv to doing all these kind of stuff ALONE? HATE I HATE IT!
Stop argggghhhh I'm burning noo no gonna explode!
SO just wishing I could get a better life. Give up! School thingy just pissing me off all the time
Peace&Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY