Thursday, July 8, 2010

Firstly I really didn't get my interest to watch the Fifa world cup, at all. Recently when I heard about some prediction which is said that Germany would be the winner, I got my interest suddenly.
When it  just has 3 countries left goin to final, I starting to follow the match.This morning I felt so curios to watch the match. I watched it but not untill finish cause I was oversleep.
I voted for germany firstly but when I saw some guy on Spain's team who's really charming, I started to vote for Spain otherwise I though their customes were better than germany thou and Germany seems lose their spirit. I didn't see their spirit when they played.. when podolski fell down it seems like it became worse than before.
Spain with their red costumes looks so Gorgeous, full of enthusiasm as well made Spain look hotter than Germany! :D
Suddenly I saw a guy from spain and he has 3 on his shirt OMG he's the hottest I guess..
His name is PIQUE
Lemme drop his lil information below

Gerard PIQUE

  • Date of Birth: 2 February 1987
  • Height: 192 cm
  • Shirt number: 3
  • Position: Defender
  • Current club: Barcelona (ESP)
  • International Caps: 22
  • International Goals: 4
  • First international: Spain - England (11 February 2009)
Despite being a promising graduate of the Barcelona training academy, Gerard Pique left to join Manchester United at the tender age of 17.

I really don't care about the football match since the begining,but now, there's pique in spain's team maybe I'll watch fifa world cup ahead as long as Pique still on the team and definetly I'll always support for Spain ;)

who's your favorite? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY