Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sad Song

This song below tittled Sad Song by Morning Radio Channel
My friend, kevin is the vocalist of this band
You can check it out at http://www.myspace.com/morningradiochannel

I love this song atm

Lyric>> Because of the girl from another grader school, Day seems getting better
              I thought it will be great, it will be fine but my guess were totally wrong
              Now I'm totally upset when I know the truth

Reff       I despise my self cause I'm too loving you, You got no intention at all
              I want you to get out from my mind, but I'm afraid,u I can't

              Why didn't you tell me since the first time we date, you got no intention
               I just want you to know how it hurts mentally

Hopefully you enjoy the song! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY