Monday, January 24, 2011

Candlelight

I still remember how impressed I got when my French teacher, at the office, shared with us that the reason why he had to wear such big glasses was the long nights of study by the Candlelight, to be able to keep up with the other students at school, which subjects were though in a "new" native language.

And today here I am, typing on my cute notebook until the battery survives. =)

Got home with power generator soundtrack, tried to do as much as I could using natural light, until I decided to get less bored at my aunty's place. She tents to act like my mum forcing me to have dinner every time I come by =)!

For a while listened to my aunt making jokes about the shining long fake hair of a TV host that “was” once my uncle’s lover, enough time to escape from the obligated dinner.

Off I went...
and kept going on my get less bored journey, now to another aunt that also lives close by, needed to give her some money to pay my Internet bill, usually I can’t do it because Movicel shares the same business hours with me, no E-payment, ATM or Whatsoever as alternative, or I go to work or pay the Internet bill!!!

Found her sitting at the doorstep, sipping her cold beer from a glass that my mum labels as "Reco Reco" (or IKEA for the up to date generation, the ones we could break without making her get mad) and enjoying the fresh breeze.

We laugh with the fact that I forgot where I left something, again!!!!! This time was my Portuguese self phone.
“That’s what happens when you have home everywhere, kept those in Portugal, threw this away in UK, got that in Angola, forgot this in Australia...”

And we chat for a while... until she raised the deadlock question:

"So now you're going to stay, right?"
The soft water keeps hiting the hard rock with the same question all over again =) !Replied that I didn’t know, but most probably not, to what she argued back:

"Why not? You got yourself a good job... You were born here, right!? And even if you leave you will always want to come back! Here’s your country!!!"

"I know BUT I have NO lights tonight..."

Finally made myself home with this on my head and decided to write about it by the Candlelight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY