Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guess who set down with us at Lunch time? A lady from the Medical department, that starts talking about some new people that were going through the medical exams.

For those of you, who witness how I got through that process can easily guess what I decided to bring to the table! I know is not good for the heart to carry s***, but been eating so many frogs lately that I didn’t manage to swallow this one.
My colleagues were surprised as she was, saying that I should had bring that up before, because it didn’t go according to the company’s policy...
Ana said:. Wow, you have been going through a lot here!!!

To what I answer:. And you know what? Looking back one day,
even I am going to ask myself how I managed to not leave yet!

Rir pra nao chorar!!! Lol


Latest update, due to some local family issues between aunties I'll be doing a last minute move later this week!!!!

If it wasn't due to career reasons I said before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY