Friday, April 9, 2010


Finnally found a place, but that's how my pockets will look like after I pay 12 months rent at once! Yeah, that's how they roll here...

Here they make this crazy 6 months to a year contract, making us pay crazy amounts of money before we move in!!

Already told my mates at work that if I still manage to buy:
A car
A new anti-robbery notebook
A new anti-robbery Ipod
A new anti-roberry camera
...and still travel to Australia

I wanna be allected the Amateur Finance Woman of the year!
Like on those epic stories they tell here in Angola, about the ladies that raised their kids selling ice and bags of water in the street corner... They made it so THE BETS ARE ON...

#1 Rule without appealing to Mom's help or any illegal scheme lol!

I will accept the prize in cash$$! hahaha


Kanye West- Broke Phi Broke

I brought you brothers here to start our own fraternity
Broke Phi Broke, we ain't got it.
Broke Phi Broke (we ain't got it)
No, we have no money
We are sharin' jeans.
If I go outside, I got the only clothing on.
How many cars do we own? (None!)
How many cars do we own? (None, sir!)
Should we let our woman go and be with the cat in the car?
Yes, we will.
Why? Because we can't afford gas. Say it with me!
(We can't afford no gas!)
Say it! (We can't afford no gas!)
So we ain't drivin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY