Friday, January 15, 2010

Wonder Walks

6h25 – Seems like time is running faster, since the alarm rang and got me set to the epic zombie hike to toilet. I’m now sharing a fixation between the door and the sticks looping the round frame stuck to the wall, while I'm packing the rest of the daily machinery .

Oh sh*t...and I’m still bare foot!!!!!! Must pick something comfortable from the mess of colorful hills under the bed!

Aunty says it doesn’t match the office’s outfit but how am I going to be able to "safely"cross the lakes and canyons on the sidewalks of Luanda, lost in my thoughts?
Matching or not I’m good to go… I can always get pimped up when I get to the office (got already few SoS pairs under my desk)!

Many things run through my mind while I’m walking, between these 2 gates (house/office) I think about plans A,B,C...Z and β, places I want to travel, things I’ve done, remember friends birthdays, some get together and funny episodes, things I said or forgot to say, shopping list, feed ideas, change decisions thousandillions of times and the list goes on.

Inspired by random things like the weather conditions (higher the UV level the better it gets), the first “Good Morning” I hear , how late I am, smell, noises or even just by time and breaths that takes me to cross the street between the lane rippers of Luanda, “Candongueiros”...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY