Monday, January 18, 2010

Carla speaks…

Between the mess of the annoying invitations to be a resident of Farm vile or become a gangster of Mafia wars, today's morning I found a notification reporting that a “digital friend” posted a link on my “Wall”.

It was a link to an article
Angola uses football to showcase economy


I haven’t talked that much about it, mostly because I’ve decided that I would be part of all these discussion boards, around the soccer tournament that Angola is hosting, CAN, just as a spectator.

But in opposition to that, I ended up being interviewed by this funny laid back english dude from BBC News. He said he interviewed so many people that I thought that it wouldn’t even be published.

The article reflects a bit of the picture of what’s happening outside the green fields and a bit of how I see it.

BTW I’m not the one with the millions !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Me and Cristiana, on the day we missed a game because we couldn't get to the stadium in time. We got stuck in traffic to give way to the President.

Put on the t-shirt with the Australian aboriginal flag that matches the Angolan one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY