Friday, November 27, 2009

Xmas season is at the door and everybody is dying to go home. I already accepted that for the 4th time I won't be spending xmas with my closest family.


It was usually at my place with me in charge of preparing the dinning room and kicking the kids out of my bedroom ( that was a task that I volunteered myself every year hehe )!


I even used to fight with my sister about who would put up the xmas tree! If she had done it first I would wait for her to leave the house to undo it and do it again .... MY WAY muahahaha


So yesterday I was wondering did I get used to that?
Being a away for several times and moving around is making me forget the meaning of the word that portuguese proudly say that it can't be translated and it's recognized as part of our identity!?




Se tu não vês, não percebes que a saudade só existe em
português ..
Existe mais em português

Tu não vês, tu não vês .. ?
Que a saudade existe mais em português ?
Tu não vês, tu não vês .. ?
Que a saudade existe mais em português ?
Tu não vês, tu não vês .. ?
Que a saudade existe mais em português ?
Tu não vês, tu não vês .. ?
Que a saudade só existe em português ...

--Macacos do Chinês

Well I do remember a lot of things nostalgically ... and wish I was with someone else or somewhere else, but NOW I'm here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY