Friday, November 13, 2009

Deivit

Once again my cousin Deivit woke me up before he left to school, but today he had a special request.

"Carla, can you bake some pancakes for breakfast!?!??!?!"

I know it sounds bad but just turned to the other side of the bed, telling him to have some bread and promised I would have some ready for his afternoon snack! ( I'm sure Rita is calling me Cruella ;) xox).

Anyway afternoon came and with it Deivit also came back home, dreaming about his pancakes...

Find him a really cool kid, always cheering me up with his funny comments, dances, school stories, etc
The other day, just after another power outage he told me:

"You better come back to Portugal, you gonna be able to handle all this suffering? Is not a problem but we're used to that, you know?!!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY