Friday, September 25, 2009

The Immigration Debate

One of my MUST DO's here, is to get the Angolan documents that my lovely parents kindly "FORGOT" to take care before they left Angola, 22 years ago (during the war)!

So here's the deal, Firstly I needed a new birth registration, otherwise there wouldn't be any records of a baby Carla in the hood, basically I didn't exist, alike a bunch of other people here that curiously have their birth registration done, but that's other business and numbers ...

Patience and Persistence skills tested for around 3 weeks and I got it done.

Now I needed a copy of the birth certificate to get my ID, but they said I just had to wait for the book to be certified. Sweet bananas ,all good... if it wasn't for the fact that the building of the conservatory services caught on fire last weekend.





IS FUNNY BECAUSE IS TRUE, I was watching the news, people getting rescued and you know what was on my mind... Yeah Of course , the bloody paper!!!


Apparently all the records remain intact, now I need to go to other building where they have moved the services to and get that beauty from the middle of everything...


Here's a funny clip that I like about this immigration bureaucracy crap... "Everybody freakin chill" hehehe




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY