Monday, September 21, 2009

Dirty Dancing

Last week I had a busy night life in Luanda, was fun and interesting...


I was particularly amazed with the amount of people worried about their contribution to society, I just wonder if I should call this phenomenon Social awareness or Ego!? You name it =)


While dancing, someone pops the question: "Where are you from?" ...

(...)

-Oh You know I built one Hotel in Troia!?
-Ah cool Troia actually looks nice right now
-And I'm building another one here in Luanda
-Great... Well the music is over, gotta go!

In another dance floor...

- So where about are you working?
- I'm a Director bla bla at bla bla company
- Hum cool (is that close to what?)

Many people come here to work so I guess is normal if the subject ends up there, but if someone asks:

Who are you?

You gonna introduce yourself starting with your name your or some kind of role that you're playing?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY