Monday, May 18, 2009

XMAS 2008

The first update bring us back to December 2008 that freezing Xmas in Portugal Muahahahahaha but nice and Hot in Australia.


After Xmas Party
Xmas Dinner





Our present for the popcorn freak :)



Finnaly the Xmas HolidaysHervey bay- fraser Island


Good way to start a tour the bus broke down!!!


You probably think "Is not that bad... we were in the considered to be the largest sand island in the world, a World Heritage, bla bla bla" but after spending 5 hours waiting for help, without being able to swim because of sharks and getting dark wasn't that funny!


White heaven beach - Heaven... I'm in heaven,And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak. And I seem to find the happiness I seek ...

Daintree river





Port Douglas







Spent the new year's eve in Cairns, but don't have any photo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY