Friday, May 29, 2009

Bye bye bye


I knew it was coming, my last days in Sydney...

A month before I told Nadia that I would reserve a day just for her before I leave, since she was one of my best "Mates" in Sydney. Along with my morning emails I sent the suggestion and this Sydney girl replies with what seemed to me like a "Race Around Sydney", u know like the show that those dudes run around cities with a challenge!?

The Email:

Excellent - yes, lets organise a night out starting with sunset at theOrbit Lounge!!!!

I'll organise it - just let me know when you want to do it and I'llorganise it. We can make a really nice night of it - start there fordrinks, go out for dinner in the Rocks, then drinks/dancing at theArgyle!

If you don't mind spending some money on a 'fine dining' restaurant ofSydney, then we could even have dinner there. The restaurant is calledthe Summit - very famous, and very good but rather expensive. I mighthave a discount with my entertainment card...

OR we could go to Orbit lounge for drinks, then Cafe Sydney (anotherunbelievably good Sydney restaurant but also expensive) for dinner and Idefinitely have a discount on my entertainment card with them and it'sdefinitely a really really good discount. (...)



My reply:
Oh thanks .... but to be honest I wasn't thinking about such big thing :/ !

My idea was to spend my last days doing the normal stuff that made me love that place, enjoy every last walk, morning run, swim, dinner, class, shopping, sun, etc.


Check it out
Anyway still after heaps of good bye dinners, coffees, lunchs, presents :-), rodas, take downs (this one deserves a post) Nadia couldn't help herself and organized a surprise at Orbit Lounge!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY