Sunday, May 29, 2011

First week "of" Boston

After all the stress of this trip preparation, here I am writing from Boston!

Can't avoid the impact of flying from Africa to the land of the "dreams come true", been finding myself standing still amazed, observing and noting bits and peices of the most random things!
First week is gone and I already feel like I have so many things to tell, but is kind of late and I should be reading this huge book which I've only read 2 chapters of the seven, the teacher have asked!!! I know, I know I'm not in high school anymore but it's been so nice outside...

All I can say is that Boston is beautiful in Spring, it's been nice and warm outside, heaps of people hanging in the parks, pretty flowers in the front yards, packed esplanades...

Anyway gonna leave you with some pics... apparently they tell more then words =)







Carmen on her way to buy her CHANEL bag! Girls...














































0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY