Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Secret


What do you want always think about it positively...

The day before  two days my friend Dhiru gave me  a documentry movie and told me that this is a true story as I am fond of movies so I just played it and found that this is a program of Discovery or History or any other informative channel so I avoided it.  Today when I am at my cafe there is no one and I got bored so I opened this movie named 'Secret' because I only had this movie at the time..

I was surprised and I thanked to my friend with my heart. After watching 10 minutes of movie.   The movie is a series of interviews about secret of success and optimistic thinking. The movie is based on "Laws of attraction" It provides the real meaning of 'attraction' in real world, it tells how to think positive, how to feel success and how can be become successful.  In simple mean, movie just tells what you want or what you think it is all attracted towards you so always think about positive and happiness, you will be become successful for sure it does not matter how much time it take but it will come true by the law of attraction.

Movie have several interview of writers, physicists, psychologysts, metaphysicists, theologists, philosophers, financers and doctors.  They all tells you how to think positive, how to feel positive, how to be happy and keep tention and negative material away from you. All the information are narrated well, it explains everything about optimistic thinking and gives you positive thinking.  And I am sure you will also get positive thinking after watching this movie.  So why are you waiting ?? Go get the movie and reveal the secrets of success and happiness.

Director - Drew Heriot
Producer - Rhonda Byrne


Rating - 5/5

 logos are copyrighted to © Prime Time Productions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY