Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sagrada Familia

The intelligent dreamer, the smart lazy, the clever workaholic, the bright kid, the brilliant gold digger,the mysterious sensitive, the brainy player, the gifted not fully formed and so on...

For all different reasons we’ve crossed paths in the bubble! Some sadly indifferently have left, more will accidently come and who knows who will intentionally stay in the picture!

Wish I could describe everyone without making assumptions, but all I can make out is based on spontaneous assessments with a huge lack of particulars, the ones that are probably the reason why most of us never hanged out in the same orbit before …

Meanwhile I observe, connect and amuse myself with the family member's revelations , making me wonder sometimes, if I'm that familiar with the first inhabitants I love to sight when I land in the impact zone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY