Monday, February 1, 2010

To ruin a fantastic weekend my brand new notebook, camera and ipod got stolen yesterday!



Just for you to have an idea of the culture shock that I get here in almost every situation…

In less than 12 hours almost everyone in my Angolan genealogical tree (that is pretty big) knew about it. First I was disappointed and saddened at this moment I was starting to get pissed…
Those who know me probably already realized how much I love, NOT!!!!!!To be questioned and under the spot light.

Furthermore as if it wasn’t enough, as cherry on top of the cake, one of my aunts sees me this morning and gives me the G’Days telling me “good on you, good on you, and good on you!”
Yeah she actually repeated it like an annoying kid, laughing at me.

I was about to explode WTF is she on about?…Are these people normal? With a family like that, I’m not so sure why some of them here were so concerned about me being by myself in the other side of the world. F*ck that kind of support hey!!!!

Just looked at her, said “Good morning” and left, when she asked me what happen, lastly, I was too far to reply although I’ve listened!

Anyway called Mum last night to tell her about it, she said it was alright, “Is Luanda, but It could happen anywhere else, just forget it and be smarter next time!”
Are those moments that I realize who actually can make them self close from a far distance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY